The active GAC Working Groups are:
- GAC-GNSO Consultation Group on Early Engagement working space
See also up-to-date overview of GNSO and ccNSO PDP topics, for early GAC engagement (updated monthly)
- GAC Working Group on Under-Served Regions
- GAC Working Group to Examine the Protection of Geographic Names in any Future Expansion of gTLDs
- GAC Working Group on Human Rights & International Law
- GAC Working Group on Public Safety
- GAC Working Group on Operating Principles
- GAC Technology Taskforce on the new GAC website
GAC Working Groups that have been or will be lapsed are:
- GAC Working Group on Government Engagement Strategy - As of 2 December 2015, the WG is now finalised and closed.
- FoI WG - Framework of Interpretation
- GAC Working Methods Working Group - Any outstanding issues to be referred to the new (2015) Review of Operating Principles WG.
GAC Working Group on gTLD Related Issues - Geographic names is now the topic of a stand-alone Working Group (see above). Applicant Support will be addressed by the new Under-served Regions Working Group. Community Applications are likely to be addressed by a new Working Group to be created soon.